JUST SCREW IT COVID 19 PROCEDURES
In line with the national work, health and safety requirements and the current health and safety obligations to meet COVID 19 working arrangements Just Screw It has implemented the following procedures to minimise the risks to the home owners, employees, subcontractors and all families.
The following procedures have been implemented for all trades people and management to minimise the risk on all Just Screw It sites:
- Sign out of the front of each site indicating that no access is permitted into house without making contact with the site supervisor/foreman.
- Whilst on site the 1 person per 4 square metre rule for building work being undertaken in enclosed or internal spaces.
- Limiting access to any building site to essential workers involved in activity on the given day.
- Limiting any external visitors or third parties (e.g. building inspections) to be by exception and appointment only and when no one else is on site apart from builder and/or site supervisor.
- Keeping any person displaying cold, flu or similar symptoms away from sites until the symptoms have passed or a negative test is provided to the site supervisor.
- Providing all necessary clear work zones and work stations for dedicated tasks
- Carrying out as many tasks as possible external to the building (with appropriate noise control and safety measures)
- Scheduling sub-trades and work to minimise people on site and have designated work zones away from other workers performing different tasks
- Maintaining a daily record of all persons on site
- Implementing regular hand washing schedules for workers
- Increasing ventilation where internal work is being undertaken
- Conducting regular ‘tool box’ discussions to enable workers to stay informed on risks and hazards including specifically about latest Government COVID-19 updates
- Action plan for how the site will be managed should a person enter the site with the virus or advise the site supervisor that they have been in close contact.
Just Screw It was proud to help the Nicholson St Public School with is Halloween Festival.